How we say what we do not mean.

Can I hide forever? From the whole world, from myself, that you expect from me. I want to make it so complicated. Porquer hopes to do everything in the role of people. We owe it? Our sanity, our life, our disappointment...

Because there are people who are insane and another is the opposite. That people who have those things have life to pay it that way. And what people must do to get to the other end.

This is never going to stop.

How we say what we do not mean.

Can anyone answer me? Can anybody help me?

Something that so simple but in a second turns twisted, dark, chaotic.

A simple answer can disarm you have too many people. So why is such a bad lie? Why do people judge a way to relieve the pressure and try to be free?

Double I would say.

It can not be so complicated. Complicated is not having to eat, not having home or threatening to destroy the most clusters.

How can you compare the disappointment of some people to the debates almost the mayor part of you?

Please, can anyone answer me? Can anybody help me?

I only ask for sigh, tranquility in my mind, my dark side for once in my life. Breathe one more time before to enter the war again.

Have your own weapons, clever, smart and strong, you'll need it once and for all. There are no stops to fight because the day you do it, there is no lift for that fight.

Can anyone answer me? Can anybody help me?

No, you have to get up alone.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ENTRETENTE! :D

Never Mind

Sentir miedo es válido